BARANGAY OFFICIALS
BESA, EDEN C.

          Position: Punong Barangay

          Contact No: 09701395796

DEL MUNDO, SALVADOR JR. S.

          Position: SB Member

          Contact No: 09128020743

AGSANGRE, DOMINGO A.

          Position: SB Member

          Contact No: 09073531619

ELIGOYO, FREDERICK P.

          Position: SB Member

          Contact No: 09637778496

PANIZARES, REYNA B.

          Position: SB Member

          Contact No: 0912578943

ABORDO, LITO C.

          Position: SB Member

          Contact No: 09460791326

CERVANTES, AMADEO B.

          Position: SB Member

          Contact No: 09853798279

DIAZ, DIOSCORO C.

          Position: SB Member

          Contact No: 09129152322

BRUGADA, PRINCESS DIANNE B.

          Position: Brgy. Treasurer

          Contact No: 09109165233

MANUEL, OLIVIA B.

          Position: Brgy. Secretary

          Contact No: 09395792066

SK OFFICIALS
CORULLO, SANDY A.

          Position: SK Chairman

          Contact No:

ABRAZADO, MARK ROY L.

          Position: SK Member

          Contact No:

MORALES, DAVID D.

          Position: S Member

          Contact No:

AGAWA, JOHN F.

          Position: SK Member

          Contact No:

BAÑES, ANGELICA N.

          Position: SK Member

          Contact No:

BORIGA, MERIAN D.

          Position: SK Member

          Contact No:

QUINES, JOHN CARL ANDREW N.

          Position: SK Member

          Contact No:

ROSADEÑO, DANICA A.

          Position: SK Member

          Contact No:

BRIEF HISTORY OF THE BARANGAY

On 50th century the Spanish Missionaries came in proper town of Tinambac, they’ve seen that the Barangay Sta, Cruz has no leader governing the barangay. Martiniano Agsangre was appointed of the Spanish Missionaries as Teniente Del Barrio also known as Cabeza de Barangay and sincerely committed to the public service. After the leadership of Martiniano Agsangre, the barangay has celebration of Feast of the Holy cross as a Patron Saint, only the celebration of Sta, Cruzan during the Month of May. Ricardo Vale was the next Teniente Del Barrio, who declared the first celebration of feast day in Honor of Patron Saint Holy Cross on May 03 1950 and it happened every year since then. But during the term of former Barangay Captain Teresita C. Abiog on 1997-2002, the traditional celebration of Feast day changed to September 13-14 based on how the triumph of the Holy Cross to be Resurrection of Christ-his triumph over death found and the revision of the Feast day was the decision of Cora Paruco Fr. Mario Gaite, the Parish Priest of Saint Paschal Baylon and majority approved by the constituents during the Barangay Assembly. The chapel of the Barangay founded trough the effort of the Barangay pastoral Council, Barangay Officials and concerned citizens donated financially.

             Barangay Sta. Cruz is one of the coastal barangays of San Miguel Bay which experienced the ternd of low fish catch. The barangay has total land area of 262 hectares. It is concerned as one of the largest barangay within the Poblacion area. Approximately 80% of the total land area is used as residential and the remaining 20% is used for farming and construction of the other landmarks found in the barangay. Characterized by fertile low and up-land area along the coastal plains of San Miguel Bay, the economic base of the town had been traditionally anchored on two primary industries, namely agriculture and fishing which shall remain up to the present.

VISION

To continue the good governance and unity through the leadership of the Barangay Council that will lead to peaceful community as one of the basis to uplift for economic growth of constituents.

Enhance the poverty reduction, participation, volunteerism, mentality of community to promote the natural resources consciousness and protect the entire existing habitat.

MISSION

Highly empowered the residents living in a peaceful, united and progressive community. A noticeable physical transformation, a vibrant economy made more scintillating by a happier and prosperous people with availability and realistic high-quality health services. Successfully developed a conceptual framework for local governance that clearly reflects its commitment to equitable and sustainable growth.

Patron:  Holy Cross

Fiesta:  September 13-14

Province: CAMARINES SUR

Municipality: TINAMBAC

Barangay: SANTA CRUZ

Location: RURAL

Total Land Area: 

General Description and Characteristic:

Boundaries:

EAST – 

WEST – 

NORTH – 

SOUTH – 

Major Source of Livelihood: 

Population:

               Male:

               Female:

               Total:

Number of households: 

Number of Register voters:

               Male:

               Female:

               Total:

Number of Barangay Personnel:

               Tanod:  

               Health Worker: 

               Nutrition Scholar: 

               Lupon member: 

               Purok Leaders: 

               Day care Worker: